- Illumination with integrated light control unit
- M12 connector for connection to smart cameras
- More than 120 levels of light intensity
- White line light with bi-directional angled light
- Ideally suited for the detection of moving-direction scratches
- Available in various lengths
- Line light with oblique angled lights for line sensors
- Improves detection of bumps and wrinkles in paper
- Also available for large widths
|CCS CNR||Data sheets||394.6 KB|
|CCS FPQ2||Data sheets||209.6 KB|
|CCS FPR||Data sheets||665.7 KB|
|CCS HLDL2||Data sheets||1.2 MB|
|CCS IQ series||Data sheets||371.1 KB|
|CCS LDM2||Data sheets||150.6 KB|
|CCS LDR2 / SQR||Data sheets||272.7 KB|
|CCS LNSP||Data sheets||802.3 KB|
Dome light units offer excellent results in a variety of machine vision tasks. However, due to their design they have not been suitable in applications where space is at a premium. With the launch of the LFX3 series, CCS has responded to these demands by combining the qualities of dome lights with a new flat design.
Witten-based OCS GmbH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of production-integrated film inspection systems. Up to ten cameras operate side by side in scalable systems enabling production speeds of up to 1,200 metres per minute. Machine vision components from STEMMER IMAGING make up the optical solution.
Unique Device Identification (UDI) is a worldwide system for unified labelling of medical products. Its main goal is to achieve continuous traceability over the entire supply chain for enhanced patient safety. A new system developed by CCS – a leading manufacturer of lighting for machine vision – optimises the automated detection of UDI labels.