Imaging from Europe´s No. 1 Technology Provider
20 Feb 2013
Vision China 2013
Hall W1 Booth 1325
Shanghai, 19-21 March, 2013
STEMMER IMAGING´s main demo system will be a multi-camera system, presenting the extraordinary interfacing capabilities of the Common Vision Blox machine vision library. The system shows how CVB is used to control cameras via 5 different interfaces. Besides others, the system is equipped with a CVC EH6300 HD GE PoE. The CVC cameras combine advanced consumer camcorder technology with an industry standard interface in a compact, feature rich package. The GigE interface, developed by STEMMER IMAGING, brings all the well-established benefits of GigE Vision and Ethernet to the Sony FCB camera series. With a 20x motorised zoom lens and a CMOS sensor resolution of 1980 x 1020, the CVC EH6300 HD GE provides exceptional picture quality with high sensitivity. Functions such as auto wide dynamic range, auto day/night mode (infrared cut filter removal), digital noise reduction, motion detection and multicast support make these cameras suitable for a host of applications from security & surveillance to industrial vision.
STEMMER IMAGING will also display 3 new CVB tools: CVB Video Stabilizer for recording and compensating image transformations, CVB Optical Flow for the computer-supported determination of motion components in images, and the latest development CVB Flex Inspect, a tool designed to overcome the challenges of product variation in print and pattern inspection. VRmagic´s optical 3D sensor product AreaScan3D based on digital fringe projection completes STEMMER IMAGING´s presentations at Vision China.
With a diverse range of core technologies and experience in consumer, broadcast and security applications, Sony offers a range of highly versatile cameras which find applications in many markets.
STEMMER IMAGING has been leading the machine vision market since 1987. It is Europe's largest technology provider in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 40,000 imaging applications in various industries.
The German camera manufacturer VRmagic Imaging offers a broad product portfolio of machine vision components ranging from ready-to-use industrial cameras to individually configurable OEM designs.
- Sony FCB-EX E-series camera equipped with an GigE Vision-compliant interface board and the CVB CameraSuite SDK
- HAD CCD image sensor with progressive scan function
- Enhanced image stabilisation, white balance, wide D functionalities, motorised iris etc.
- Exclusively available from STEMMER IMAGING
- High-definition colour block cameras
- Exceptional HD picture quality thanks to Exmor CMOS sensors
- Integrated zoom lens with powerful zoom capability
- Optical 3D-Sensor based on digital fringe projection
- Data output as 3D point cloud, gray-scale coded area map or 2D image
- Measuring field sizes from few square millimetres to one square meter available on request
- GenICam TL compliant
- Efficient algorithms for the determination of localized motion in live video data
- Measure direction of movement to 2 degree
- Measure magnitude of motion from 1/10 pixel
- Display localised movement markers in the image